We want this board to be a place for all Doors fans to gather and get Doors information in a positive environment.
To successfully do this, there are a few rules we would ask that you follow:
1) Treat each other with respect. Personally attacking anyone, verbal or otherwise, will result in your ID(s) and IP(s) banned.
2) We like to stay "on topic" in the Doors forums, so please try to stick with the topic at hand. If you want to have a "personal conversation" with another member, please do it via private messages and not on the board.
3) One item that is more or less "taboo" on the board is offering to trade/sell illegal or pirated Doors material (either in your posts, your signature or your profile). This includes trading live shows, CDR copies of official Doors material or posting URLs to locations that sell/trade illegal Doors material (including File sharing programs or FTP sites). If you post these items, your posts will be edited or removed. You may discuss recorded live shows (mostly in the hardcore forum), but no trading should be done on the board.
4) Impersonating a member of the band is not allowed and will result in a ban.
5) There will be situations when the board moderators decide that a post needed to be edited, or a thread removed. When a moderator does this, they will do their best to contact the person whose post is being edited or removed by sending a private message.
6) Any user who all moderators agree is a disruption to the board will be banned.
7) If a moderator decides that you are causing problems and need a "cool down" period, your posting rights will be taken away temporarily.
8) Board members who use their avatars or signature lines to provoke or taunt others will have their profile cleaned up by a moderator. At that point they will be put into a group that cannot edit their profile. New members will get multiple warnings, veteran members will get no warnings.
9) Putting moderators in your PM "blocked" list will result in your posting rights being taken away.
10) Please no cross board drama
Hopefully the above rules aren't too intimidating to new or existing members. They are not meant to be. With so many different types of fans coming from all walks of life, different countries, different ages, different personalities, we really need to make sure everyone is on the same page and has the same expectations. It will help to keep this the biggest and best Doors board on the net.
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users