1. According to NOHGOA, Pamela prostituted herself after Jim's death to afford the "lifestyle" she was accustomed to. Wiki states that she was pimped by a former Doors employee, a chauffeur. Is this true or false? If it's true, who was the Doors employee?
2. Was Pamlea mentally unstable? Before or after Jim's death?
3. She died on the couch in the apartment she shared w/2 male roommates. Who were they? How did Pamela know them?
4. I asked this before but I can't find the thread and I've since forgotten what happened to Themis? What is in the space now?
5. What happened to Columbus & Penny? Judy? Have any of them been interviewed?
6. I can't find the attatch photo option but on tumblr.com I found several photographs of Pamela w/her hair dark red and chin length and looking totally different from how she normally looked. Can anyone upload these pics? Just curious why she drastically altered her appearance.
7. Did Pamela see any of her inheritence before she died? Or was it all resolved after her death? What money was she living on after Jim's death?
8. Rumor has it that Neil Young wrote the song "Cinnamon Girl" about her, as well as "The Needle and the Damage Done", but both have been denied. Is this true or false?
If anyone has any other good questions add them on. Also if you have any pics of Pamela after Jim's death add them on.
Edited by *~adrienne~*, 23 April 2012 - 11:06 PM.